Institute of Neurological Recovery / INR PLLC
2300 Glades Road, Suite 305E
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone: +1 (561) 353-9707
Fax: +1 (561) 372-7874
The office is centrally located at the southeast corner of Glades and Butts Road, just east of the Boca Town Center Mall, one half mile west of I-95 (Exit 45 Glades Road). The office is in the East Tower of the Glades Twin Towers, adjacent to the Legacy Bank building.
From I-95: take Exit 45 Glades Road (West), make a U-Turn at the Butts Road intersection, directly after the gas station, make the first possible right into our parking lot at 2300 Glades Twin Plaza. We are located in Suite 305E on the third floor of the East tower. (The West tower is a Legacy Bank.)
From the Florida Turnpike: take Exit 75 Glades Road (East), after the Butts Road intersection, directly after the gas station, make the first possible right into our parking lot at 2300 Glades Twin Plaza. We are located in Suite 305E on the third floor of the East tower. (The West tower is a Legacy Bank.)
[googlemap width=”700″ height=”480″ src=”http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2300+Glades+Road+Boca+Raton,+FL+33431&aq=&sll=26.367218,-80.127867&sspn=0.007008,0.016276&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=2300+Glades+Rd,+Boca+Raton,+Palm+Beach,+Florida+33431&z=17″]
Links for further Information regarding Edward Tobinick MD and perispinal etanercept
- News story 1: The Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) cover story regarding several patients treated at the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton, Florida with perispinal etanercept following stroke, by Nicole Brochu, entitled “Boca doctor gives stroke survivors new shot at mobility, independence”.
- News story 2: The Daily Dunklin Democrat story about two friends from the same Missouri town who each improved after perispinal etanercept treatment, entitled “Neighbors: Local women talk stroke recovery”.
- News story 3: “Sunday Night” (Australia) National News Story, “The New Stroke Treatment That’s Changing Lives“.
- Google Scholar citations to the scientific publications of INR physicians.
- The abstract and link to the full text of the published, peer-reviewed article, written by multiple INR physicians, including Nancy Kim MD and Edward Tobinick MD, entitled “Selective TNF Inhibition for chronic stroke and traumatic brain injury: an observational study involving 629 consecutive patients treated with perispinal etanercept.” CNS Drugs, 2012. 26(12): p. 1051-70.
- The abstract and link to the full text (PDF) of the published, peer-reviewed article, entitled “Rapid cognitive improvement in Alzheimer’s disease following perispinal etanercept administration.” J Neuroinflammation, 2008. 5: p. 2, written by Edward Tobinick MD and Hyman Gross MD.
- The full text PDF of the peer-reviewed, published article entitled, “Perispinal Etanercept for Post-Stroke Neurological and Cognitive Dysfunction: Scientific Rationale and Current Evidence.” by Tracey Ignatowski, Robert Spengler, Krishnan Dhandapani, Hedy Folkersma, Roger Butterworth, and Edward Tobinick, CNS Drugs, 2014, published May 27, 2014.
- Edward Tobinick on Linkedin.
- Edward Tobinick Scientific Biography.
- Edward Tobinick MD Curriculum Vitae as of August 2013.