Links for further information regarding Edward Tobinick MD and Perispinal Etanercept
- News story 1: The Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) cover story regarding several patients treated at the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton, Florida with perispinal etanercept following stroke, by Nicole Brochu, entitled “Boca doctor gives stroke survivors new shot at mobility, independence”.
- News story 2: The Daily Dunklin Democrat story about two friends from the same Missouri town who each improved after perispinal etanercept treatment, entitled “Neighbors: Local women talk stroke recovery”.
- News story 3: “Sunday Night” (Australia) National News Story, “The New Stroke Treatment That’s Changing Lives“
- News story 4: 60 Minutes Australia, “Reverse Stroke” & “Extra Minutes: Extended Interview”
- News story 5: “A Matter of Minutes” Sunday Night ABC National News in Australia, feature story about the Institute of Neurological Recovery Stroke Treatment. See the videos here: Part 1 & Part 2.
- News story 6: London Press reports on treatment of Andrew Marr by Dr. Tobinick. January 21, 2017: “Marr’s mini miracle: After a stroke left him partially paralysed, Andrew Marr feared he’d never walk normally again. then a US doctor turned him upside-down – and, as he movingly reveals, it’s sent his spirits soaring.” Andrew Marr at the INR in Boca Raton, Florida, video here.
- News story 7: The 60 Minutes Australia 2011 documentary on the INR perispinal etanercept treatment for dementia, entitled “A New Shot at Life”.
- Google Scholar citations to the scientific publications of INR physicians.
- The abstract and link to the full text of the published, peer-reviewed article, written by multiple INR physicians, including Nancy Kim MD and Edward Tobinick MD, entitled “Selective TNF Inhibition for chronic stroke and traumatic brain injury: an observational study involving 629 consecutive patients treated with perispinal etanercept.“ CNS Drugs, 2012. 26(12): p. 1051-70.
- The abstract and link to the full text (PDF) of the published, peer-reviewed article, entitled “Rapid cognitive improvement in Alzheimer’s disease following perispinal etanercept administration.” J Neuroinflammation, 2008. 5: p. 2, written by Edward Tobinick MD and Hyman Gross MD.
- The abstract and link to the full text of the peer-reviewed article, authors Arthur Levine DO*, Helen Rodriguez-Romanacce, Tracey Ignatowski, Robert Spengler, and Edward Tobinick MD*, entitled “Immediate neurological recovery following perispinal etanercept years after brain injury.” Clinical Drug Investigation 2014. 34(5): p. 361-6. *Drs. Levine and Tobinick are staff physicians at the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton, Florida.
- The full text PDF of the peer-reviewed, published article entitled, “Perispinal Etanercept for Post-Stroke Neurological and Cognitive Dysfunction: Scientific Rationale and Current Evidence.” by Tracey Ignatowski, Robert Spengler, Krishnan Dhandapani, Hedy Folkersma, Roger Butterworth, and Edward Tobinick, CNS Drugs, 2014, published May 27, 2014.
- Edward Tobinick on Linkedin.
- Edward Tobinick Scientific Biography.
- Edward Tobinick MD Curriculum Vitae as of August 2016.