For further information regarding the INR, please see the following sources, accessible by clicking on the links below:
- Google Scholar citations to the scientific publications of INR physicians
- The abstract and link to the full text of the published, peer-reviewed article, written by multiple INR physicians, including Nancy Kim MD and Edward Tobinick MD, entitled “Selective TNF Inhibition for chronic stroke and traumatic brain injury: an observational study involving 629 consecutive patients….”
- The abstract and link to the full text of a new scientific, peer-reviewed article that published in 2014, authors Arthur Levine DO*, Helen Rodriguez-Romanacce**, Tracey Ignatowski, Robert Spengler, and Edward Tobinick MD*. *Drs. Levine and Tobinick are physicians on the medical staff of the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton, Florida.
- The abstract and link to the full text (PDF) of the published, peer-reviewed article, entitled “Rapid cognitive improvement in Alzheimer’s disease …“, authored by Edward Tobinick MD and Hyman Gross MD.
- The 60 Minutes Australia 2011 documentary on the INR Alzheimer treatment, entitled “A New Shot at Life“.
- The SunSentinel cover story, entitled “Boca doctor gives stroke survivors new shot at mobility, independence“.
- Edward Tobinick on Linked in
- Edward Tobinick biography
- Edward Tobinick MD Curriculum Vitae as of August 2013