The Institute of Neurological Recovery has offices in Southern California and in Florida:
Boca Raton, Florida Office
Institute of Neurological Recovery / INR PLLC
2300 Glades Road, Suite 305E
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Map & Directions
11600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 322
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Fax: (310) 477-0162
Map & Directions
Links for further Information regarding Edward Tobinick MD and perispinal etanercept
- News story 1: The Sun Sentinel (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) cover story regarding several patients treated at the Institute of Neurological Recovery in Boca Raton, Florida with perispinal etanercept following stroke, by Nicole Brochu, entitled “Boca doctor gives stroke survivors new shot at mobility, independence”.
- News story 2: The Daily Dunklin Democrat story about two friends from the same Missouri town who each improved after perispinal etanercept treatment, entitled “Neighbors: Local women talk stroke recovery”.
- News story 3: Legal news coverage of the favorable patent ruling for party Tobinick in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC), May 2014, in Patent Docs, Tobinick v. Olmarker, by Kevin E. Noonan.
- Google Scholar citations to the scientific publications of INR physicians.
- The abstract and link to the full text of the published, peer-reviewed article, written by multiple INR physicians, including Nancy Kim MD and Edward Tobinick MD, entitled “Selective TNF Inhibition for chronic stroke and traumatic brain injury: an observational study involving 629 consecutive patients treated with perispinal etanercept.” CNS Drugs, 2012. 26(12): p. 1051-70.
- The abstract and link to the full text (PDF) of the published, peer-reviewed article, entitled “Rapid cognitive improvement in Alzheimer’s disease following perispinal etanercept administration.” J Neuroinflammation, 2008. 5: p. 2, written by Edward Tobinick MD and Hyman Gross MD.
- The full text PDF of the peer-reviewed, published article entitled, “Perispinal Etanercept for Post-Stroke Neurological and Cognitive Dysfunction: Scientific Rationale and Current Evidence.” by Tracey Ignatowski, Robert Spengler, Krishnan Dhandapani, Hedy Folkersma, Roger Butterworth, and Edward Tobinick, CNS Drugs, 2014, published May 27, 2014.
- Edward Tobinick on Linkedin.
- Edward Tobinick Scientific Biography.
- Edward Tobinick MD Curriculum Vitae as of August 2013.